We are lucky to work alongside a qualified veterinary physiotherapist, Katie. She is the owner of Peak Performance Veterinary Physiotherapy and provides a mobile service as well as treating pets from our clinic.
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Katie is a master’s level qualified physiotherapist registered with both RAMP and NAVP. This basically means that your pets are in very safe hands with her.
hysiotherapy is an essential part of rehabilitation following injury or surgery. As we incorporate physiotherapy into all orthopaedic patients’ recoveries, we are lucky to regularly see the benefits physiotherapy can bring
Physiotherapy aims to:
- Reduce pain and discomfort
- Relieve tension
- Improve/maintain muscle mass and tone
- Reduce musculature asymmetry
- Improve or maintain joint range of motion and stride length
- Promote circulation – increasing blood flow and lymphatic drainage to accelerate the healing process
- Improve performance
- Increase strength
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Improve/maintain well-being and quality of life
More information about Katie and the benefits of physiotherapy can be found here.
If you think your pet could benefit from veterinary physiotherapy, then please do get in touch with us to discuss. We can then arrange the referral to Katie if physiotherapy is an appropriate treatment option for your pet.
Click here for our full price list for all services
Find us at
Bury St Edmunds Veterinary Centre
Unit A, Autopark
Bury St. Edmunds
We are open
Monday – Friday
08:00 – 19:00
08:00 – 16:00
09:00 – 12:00
Get in touch